Black Market Trading

From Goonwiki

Jump to: navigation, search
Black Market Trading
Skill at forging cargo manifest and disguising contraband cargo. from a base chance 90%, each level of skill reduces the chance of contraband detection by 10%.
Primary Attribute Charisma
Secondary Attribute Memory
Time Multiplier 2x
Contraband Risk -10%
Required Skills
Primary Trade II
Secondary Retail II
Tertiary N/A
Cost
From Empire N/A ISK
View Skills by Group

Black Market Trading Reduces the risk of concord finding contraband in your cargohold by 10% per skill level.

*Note: This skill is not available on the market, and is only gained through a specific character build. You cannot currently sell contraband on the market making the skill somewhat useless other than smuggling drugs in for other player contracts.

*Update: This skill is apparently no longer present in the game, and was only possible to obtain pre-Revelations.