Yan Jung Technology
|Yan Jung Technology|
The Yan Jung nation possessed advanced gravitronic technology and force field theories.
Allows the rudimentary use of Yan Jung components in the creation of advanced technology, even though the scientific theories behind them remain a mystery.
|View Skills by Group|
Yan Jung Technology is a skill not seeded on the markets and might be needed for some R&D agents. Part of the lore surrounding COSMOS missioning, the Yan Jung nation supposedly possessed advanced gravitronic technology and force field theories. This means the Yang Jung Technology skill is required to build certain storyline modules (which, in themselves, are mostly worthless and stupid expensive due to the lack of demand).
Yang Jung Technology skillbook in 5 minutes (confirmed?)
Start with Gallente Faction standing of at least 3.0.
1. Fly to Deltole and buy these items off of contracts (should cost less than 10m ISK):
- 1x Threaded Waypoint Map
- 1x Yan jung Micro Processor
- 1x Binary Transpositional Code
2. Fly to Planet VI-M1 and talk to the agent in space (Sebast Mathon). Run his three-part trade storyline mission. The reward for the last is the skillbook.
3. Inject the skillbook or sell it (usually around 75-100m on contracts, depending on the weather)