|View Skills by Group|
Spaceship Command is a basic skill that increases you ship's agility by 2% per level. All characters start with at least Spaceship Command I, allowing you to fly frigates; higher levels unlock skills for flying more advanced ships. Training to level III allows operation of many useful ship classes including destroyers, industrials, and cruisers.
- Racial Industrial (with Racial Frigate III)
- Racial Cruiser (with Racial Frigate IV)
- Covert Ops (with Electronics Upgrades V)
- Assault Ships (with Engineering V, Mechanic V)
- Interceptors (with Evasive Maneuvering V)
- Transport Ships (with Industry V)
- Logistics (with Signature Analysis V, Long Range Targeting V)
- Electronic Attack Ships (with Electronics Upgrades V).
- Racial Battleship (with Racial Cruiser IV)
- Exhumers (with Industry V, Astrogeology V)
- Interdictors (with Interceptors IV).
- Advanced Spaceship Command
- Heavy Assault Ships (with Assault Ships IV, Weapon Upgrades V)
- Command Ships (with Battlecruisers V, Warfare Link Specialist IV)
- Industrial Command Ships (with Mining Barge V and Mining Director I)
- Recon Ships (with Covert Ops IV, Signature Analysis V)
- Heavy Interdictors (with Propulsion Jamming V, Weapon Upgrades V)
- Black Ops (with Cloaking IV, Jump Drive Calibration IV)
- Marauders (with Energy Grid Upgrades V, Advanced Weapon Upgrades V).