|Manufacturing Time Bonus||-4%|
|View Skills by Group|
Industry is a basic skill that allows operation of station factories, and reduces the time taken for manufacturing per level. It also unlocks skills for refining, skills that improve the efficiency and number of manufacturing jobs you can run, and a number of skills used to construct tech II ships.
Even on a non-production character, a single level of Industry might prove useful to allow a player to make ammo and basic modules.
- Transport Ships (with Spaceship Command III)
- Mining Barge (with Astrogeology III)
- Exhumers (with Spaceship Command IV and Astrogeology V)
- Outpost Construction (with Mechanic V and Anchoring V)
- Capital Ship Construction (with Mechanic V and Production Efficiency V)
- Jump Freighters (with Advanced Spaceship Command IV