|Bordering Regions||Delve, Catch, Khanid|
|Aridia - Black Rise - Derelik - Devoid - Domain - Essence - Everyshore - Genesis - Heimatar - Kador - Khanid - Kor-Azor - Lonetrek - Metropolis - Molden Heath - Placid - Sinq Laison - Solitude - Tash-Murkon - The Bleak Lands - The Citadel - The Forge - Verge Vendor|
|Cache - Curse - Detorid - Great Wildlands - Insmother - Scalding Pass - Wicked Creek|
|Catch - Esoteria - Feythabolis - Immensea - Impass - Omist - Paragon Soul - Providence - Stain - Tenerifis|
|Delve - Period Basis - Querious|
|Cloud Ring - Fountain - Outer Ring - Syndicate|
|Branch - Deklein - Fade - Pure Blind - Tenal - Tribute - Venal|
|Geminate - Vale of the Silent|
|The Drone Regions|
|Cobalt Edge - Etherium Reach - Malpais - Oasa - Outer Passage - Perrigen Falls - The Kalevala Expanse - The Spire|
Many Goons have the mistaken impression that Querious is poor region, in reality it is extremely valuable in terms of R64 moons. It has decent ores, lots of belts, good exploration sites and easy access to empire. Additionally, it is geographically well designed because its outer constellations wrap around a central core with long stargate routes, but short jump bridge routes. The ability to easily jump bridge the region means that systems with high value ores can be easily linked to refineries such as ED-. Querious merely lacks the de facto -1.0 sec status that is in place throughout Delve. The idea that the region is poor stems from how we tried to give it away after we and our allies took it from KenZoku during the The Second Great EVE War, but no one wanted it. However the lack of interest from our allies in taking the region primarily stemmed from our allies being satiated with their current territories and from the high probability that it would be an invasion point in the near future. So as of March 15th, 2009, this region has been OUR REGION and it will eventually become a sov 4 fortress alongside Delve.
In the early days of Eve, Querious was owned by Firmus Ixion. Following BoB's move to the South, BoB waged a long series of wars with FIX. Eventually FIX settled with BoB and in exchange could do anything but own stations and mine R64 moons. However, BoB treated FIX worse and worse as time went on and other pets were shoved in there too. BoB kept pets there because the ratting was inferior to that in Delve and BoB simply kept the R64 moons while letting pets rat and mine there. When Goonswarm invaded Querious during The Great EVE War FIX was kicked to the curb by BoB and FIX subsequently failure-cascaded. BoB quickly retook Querious after Goonswarm gave up on the idea of invading Delve.
Just six months later the The Second Great EVE War began and after securing Delve, Querious was towered by Goonswarm, with some R64 moons going to allies for the duration of the war. However, due to some stront-timing mistakes BoB managed to retake the key 49- system and it became a site of lingering conflict. After a surge of Goon participation during Memorial Day weekend, GS and allies rallied and held the LI-BA0 constellation, allowing I1Y to safely claim sov4 with the dropping of the U-HYZN outpost. KenZoku attempted a second siege against H74-B0, but failed within 36 hours due to their reliance upon their shitty pet alliances. Exhausted of cash and tired of losing, KenZoku openly announced defeat and withdrew to Empire, leaving 3BK for a quick GoonSwarm takeover with 49-U following a few weeks later.
Places of Interest
All stations besides 3BK are now owned by GoonSwarm. Stations listed by constellation below:
- 9CG6-H - Conquerable Cloning station
- P-ZMZV - Gallente Administrative Outpost
- W6V-VM - Minmatar Service Outpost (35%)
- 3BK-O7 - Conquerable Refinery (50%) - Rebellion Alliance
- Z-UZZN - Minmatar Service Outpost (35%)
- ED-L9T - Minmatar Service Outpost (40%)
- I1Y-IU - the first sov4 system in Querious. Having Goons first establish a constellation sovereignty in Querious emphasizes how little BoB cared for the region and its inhabitants. Today, I1Y is slowly becoming a regional market hub apart from Delve and is well-served by being located 2 jumps from lowsec, and 4 from the nearest highsec station system.
- U-HYZN - Amarr Factory Outpost
- 49-U6U - Minmatar Service Outpost (35%)
- 5V-BJI - Amarr Factory Outpost
- W-IIYI - Caldari Research Outpost
- H74-BO - Conquerable Manufacturing Station
- 3-FKCZ - Efa : The most frequently used pipe from Querious to Empire. With Efa being the only lowsec system in the area, very few pirate corps are seen. Recently 3-F has been quite quiet with only a few occasional gangs passing through.
- A2-V27 - Kaira : The "back way", a longer distance to Empire through western lowsec Khanid. NOL has a quick direction connection to A2, as well as Agil being only a few jumps beyond Kaira.
- 49-U6U - This is a gateway to Catch, AAA's region of space, and only 3 jumps away from Delve which makes it a crossroads system for the southwest. Expect to see lots of movement in this system. This system was a focal point in The Second Great EVE War. 49- was initially captured by allied forces during the Hellpurges, then spammed and lost to Kenny, later attacked by allies in a surprise assault and nearly retaken but was made the center for KenZoku movements near the end of the war. The war officially ended when Kenny evacuated from 49- and the system taken for GoonSwarm shortly thereafter.
If you hear goons talking about Fake Querious, note that this is a pipe that goes through the middle of Delve. Yes, CCP is retarded for putting an arm of one region through the middle of another but that's CCP. Fake Querious is the line of systems beginning in NPC Delve System 1DH and follows this following route: 1DH->F2OY->4-2->RKM-(& L-F)->DG->K4->8-Y->YQX->QY1E->Delve System C3N with E-V, BX-, and B-7 as branches.