Part of a series on
My First Fleet Op
Titan User Guide
- Our titan pilots just love helping the fleet out so don't hesitate to act like they are doing you a favor by jump bridging you into hostile systems. Remember: it is a right, not a privilege.
- To use the jumpbridge:
- You must be within 2,500 meters of the titan.
- This should be obvious but you must be in gang, too.
- The jumpbridge module must be activated, you will see this activation as a bright ball of light.
- You must right click the titan and select 'jump through to X' within 60 seconds of the above-mentioned light appearing. Every activation you miss costs goonfleet money and time.
- If you are not in goonswarm you will need a password, this password will be given in gang or on teamspeak. Right click your capacitor and enter starbase shield password.
- DO NOT BUMP THE TITAN.
- Set keep at range to 2,000 meters, DO NOT APPROACH THE TITAN, DO NOT HAVE YOUR MWD TURNED ON.
- DO NOT WARP TO THE TITAN AT 0.
- If you are too far away to get there quickly, warp out and warp back in to the titan pilot at 10
- The fleet will not wait for you. If you, as an FC, have arranged a jumpbridge at a set time and place, you will be there, if you are not no jumpbridging will occur, not when you arrive, not ever.
- Space is full of cynojammers, titans cannot jump you into a system with one of these.
Tips and Tricks
- Protip: If you are within 2,500 meters of the titan but get an error message when you try to jump
- Make sure you are in gang with the titan.
- Warp away and warp back (worked for me.)
- Black Ops Battleships function in a manner very similar to titans.
- If you get traffic controlled, don't panic, just wait for the next jumpbridge (if there is another.)
- Titans and their jump bridges have 7.875 light year range with Jump Drive Calibration V.