Blood Raider Naval Shipyard
|Blood Raider Naval Shipyard|
|Type||DED complex (10/10)|
|Number of sites||1|
|Loot type||Corpum X-Type, overseer effects|
|View list of complexes|
Blood Raider 10/10 DED complex. Two first rooms are really easy, third room is extremely annoying in the Sansha 10/10 kind of way. The entire complex is decidedly different from the other 10/10's, and kinda seems like it was designed on a lunch break. It was added in Revelations I so it's not one of the original static complexes.
Note: To activate the second acceleration gate and enter the second room, you need Warp Drive Operation V.
15 BS (one that shows as faction but dropped no loot and salvaged into t1 stuff), 5 cruisers, about 10 or 15 frigates (scrambling, webbing and tracking disrupting), 6 stasis towers and 4 cruise missile batteries. Acceleration gate ~60km away. A couple of additional frigate rats spawn when you get close to the gate. No overseer effects.
My memory of this room is a bit fuzzy but it has around 15 BS, 3 cruisers, around 10 frigates (tracking disrupting/scrambling/webbing) and 2 stasis towers. Acceleration gate about 15km away. No overseer effects here either.
To reach this room, your character needs warp drive operation trained to level 5. Otherwise, you will recieve the following message: "You need more know-how in Warp Drive Operation to operate this particular jump gate."
This is where the fun is. 20 BS (many of the neuting variety, expect to be neuted to 0 cap pretty damn quickly), 10 cruisers, 15 tackling/webbing/tracking disrupting frigs, 8 stasis towers, 5-6 point defense batteries and 4 cruise missile batteries (a few of the battleships and frigs may apparently respawn after dying). On top of that, add a station of the Sansha 10/10 variety that shoots citadel torps that do 105,000 EM damage per hit and ignore sig radius tanking. Everything aggros instantly on warpin so you need to be really fucking careful here. On the plus side, that means you can warp the priests after only 2-3 seconds and they will be safe.
To run this you need:
- A tank with at least 180k EHP against EM/therm using passive hardeners. You WILL be neuted to zero cap; you can in fact get neuted so hard that your damage control turns off. Trimarked and double plated Abaddons work well, as do Muninns or Broadswords. The Loki is possibly the best, but obviously expensive. Consider investing in faction or c-type energized membranes, they're really cheap (few million each tops, at least the faction variant) and better than T2.
- Enough priests to keep the tank alive. I did this with a BS V Abaddon with 2x t2 reflective plating, 2x t2 thermic plating, 2x 1600mm RRT, DC II, and I still got into half structure by the time the station was dead, despite having eight large second best named remotereps on me (occasionally overheated). Twelve remote reps is more than enough on an abaddon, which gives it a 7000-7500 dps tank depending on skills. If you can hit that tanking number on your muninn/broadsword, you should be fine.
- Some DPS to kill the station. It reps a little bit, but not very much. Two BS worth of DPS is more than enough to kill it.
- To help the tank out, kill the web stasis towers as soon as you safely can. It will allow your tank to build up some transversal speed and lessen the amount of damage the citadel torps are doing.
When you've blown up the station, it can drop some juicy Corpus X-Type loot and 23rd tier overseer effects.
N.B.: Run on 2009-10-04 with a Damnation tank, Guardian priest, Kronos, Dominix and Apoc DPS. The Damnation didn't even break a sweat; 2700 damage from the EM citadel torps. Guardian ran 3 remote reps for a bit, then dropped to 2.
Ran successfully on 2009-12-19 with a Claymore tank (180k EHP passive) supported by a Basilisk (5x large shield transfer IIs) and a DPS Raven.
- Trip report 09/07/08: X-Type Thermic Hardener, Bhaalgorn Blueprint, 23rd tier, fuck pubbies.
- Trip report 14 Aug 09: X-Type Thermic Hardener, 23rd tier effects. Fuck CCP.
- Trip report 18 Aug 09: 23rd tier effects. Fuck CCP even harder.
- Trip report 18 Aug 09: 23rd tier effects, X-Type Heavy Nos. Fuck CCP slightly less.
- Trip report 31 Aug 09: 23rd tier effects, X-Type Large Armor Repairer
- Trip report 31 Aug 09: 23rd tier effects, X-Type Kinetic Hardener, X-Type Thermic Hardener, X-Type Large Armor Repairer. This was off an escalation from a cosmic annomoly.
- Trip report 09/19/09: Bhaalgorn Blueprint, 23rd tier
- Trip report 04 Sep 09: Bhaalgorn Blueprint, X-Type Kinetic Hardener, 23rd tier
- Trip report 11 Oct 09: X-Type EM Hardener, 23rd tier
- Trip report 29 Oct 09: 23rd tier. FUCK CCP
- Trip report 9 Dec 09: 23rd tier, go run L4s instead
- Trip report 19 Dec 09: 23rd tier, X-Type Thermic Hardener, Bhaalgorn Blueprint. Site found by probing in LWX-93. Praise CCP.
- Trip report 21 Dec 09: 23rd tier effects only. Fuck CCP.
- Trip report 23 Dec 09: 23rd tier, X-Type Thermic Hardener, X-Type Large Armor Repairer, escalation from Blood Haven anomaly.
- Trip report 29 Dec 09: 23rd tier, X-Type Armor EM Hardener, X-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener, X-Type Armor Thermic Hardener, X-Type Large Armor Repairer, Bhaalgorn blueprint
- Trip report 29 Dec 09: 23rd tier, Bhaalgorn blueprint
- Trip report 30 Dec 09: 23rd tier, Bhaalgorn BPC, escallated from a Blood Sactum, Real men use a typhoon for this supported by a priest domi.
- Trip Report 3 Jan 09: 23rd Tier, FUCK CCP
- Trip Report 9 Jan 09: 23rd Tier, X-Type Armor EM Hardener, X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener
- Trip Report 15 Jan 10: 23rd Tier, X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener
- Trip Report 16 Jan 10: 23rd Tier, X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener. fuck ccp. Escalated from a Blood Sanctum.
- Trip Report 22 Jan 10: 23rd Tier, X-Type Armor EM Hardener
- Trip Report 23 Jan 10: 23rd Tier, X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener. Escalated from a Blood Sanctum.