Blood Raider Forlorn Hub
Blood Raider exploration complex.
|Blood Raider Forlorn Hub|
|Number of sites||1|
|Loot type||Dark Blood|
|View list of complexes|
Warping to this signature results in a popup:
The Amarr Empire has had its share of religious cults and fanatics in the past, but few have been as successful, or as highly feared, as the Blood Raiders. The Blood Raiders are a sect of an ancient cult called Sani Sabik, who use blood in their rituals. The Blood Raiders believe that cloned bodies have "purer" blood than other bodies, and this explains while they operate mainly in space, attacking unwary spacefarers and draining their bodies of blood. The Blood Raiders are led by the fearsome Omir Sarikusa, who has remained on top of the DED's most wanted list for many years now. Under Sarikusa's leadership, the Blood Raiders have become more organized, establishing several bases in the Bleak Lands region.
- 2x Corpatis Phantom battlecruisers
- 1x Corpum Shadow Sage cruiser
- 3x Corpum Dark Priest cruisers
- 1x Corpatis Exorcist battlecruiser
- 3x Corpatis Phantom battlecruiser
- 2x Elder Corpum Dark Priest cruiser
- 2x Corpus Apostle battleships
- 1x Corpus Archbishop battleship
- 1x Corpus Oracle battleship
- 1x Elder Corpii Engraver frigate
- 1x Elder Corpii Reaver frigate
- 2x Elder Corpii Upholder frigates (webbing & scrambling)
- 2x Elder Corpum Dark Priest cruisers
- 3x Corpus Pope battleships
- Note I had a Dark Blood Oracle spawn
Trip Report 18 Nov 09: Site possibly bugged. Initial spawn had 3 popes, 2 cruisers and two scrambling frigs. No further spawns.
November 19, 2009: Spawns slightly different, but mostly the same as listed above. Seems that the previous edit found the site after someone else abandoned it.
Nov 29, 2009: Spawned within guidelines above with some minor variations. No faction spawn.
Dec 3, 2009: Spawned about the same. No faction spawn